Friday, March 2, 2007

Busts my Bolts: Pinoy Big Brother

I like Big Brother. But I don't like Pinoy Big Brother.

Let me just say that the network's editing to make the "housemates"(how I abhore that term already) look so civic minded and appear so charitable makes me sick to my stomach. THE HYPOCRISY!! I would have bought it had ABS-CBN not converted each and every one of the "gomerals" into commercial artists. My God! Talk about profit first!! At least choose those that have talents!


The likes of Cass acting???? Next please!


Let me say this, each and every time I saw Kim Chiu on TV (and on the trailers and previews of FDH) I got so pissed off I would send Group Messages to my friends proclaiming my extreme annoyance and dislike towards her. She hardly seems real to me! She has the word FAKE tattooed all over her face.. FAKE FAKE FAKE!!


And don't get me started on Gerald! (You always have one expression.. ALWAYS.. the "Who me?" expression)


It's a good thing Nene didn't abandon her integrity by being part of this artistic travesty(I think). As for Keanna.. well, she can't act. But her area doesn't require acting that much. It just requires her to be who she is.. a bit of naivete.. and a whole lot of boobs..


Big Brother here in the States and in other parts of the world still carry out community works. But they don't spin it out like it's what the housemates (fug!) have wanted to do all their lives. As a matter of fact, I would respect one who would do bad stuff on TV as opposed to someone who's goody-goody.. That's real. I mean, I wouldn't support an EVIL guy.. but I wouldn't support a saint as well....



I like sinners.. NOT KILLERS..MORE SO MOTHER THERESA WANNABES!


And not to mention... Big Brother in other countries (like the Czech Republic..LOL) have a LOT of hotties.. hahahahaha!!


Forgive me father.. for I shall sin..
**You're disgusting.. and who says "booby" anymore?.. You're ghetto lingo is ancient!!

21 comments:

Talamasca said...

Watching Pinoy Big Brother is a complete and utter waste of time. Talk about ABS-CBN and its commercially-driven poppycocks. *barfs*

tina said...

Whatever. Schmever. That show is a bogus! hehe. :P

Anonymous said...

i fancy watching pinoy big brother... pinoy bigbrother season 1.. hehe

Riker said...

>>talamasca.. can you say CASHCOW?..

>>tina.. big brother is a farce.. much more so ang pbb...

>>richard, season 1 was.... digestible. the teen and celebrity ones were like shoving a log down my throat.

Polahola said...

PBB is kinda stupid. why not we mind our own lives... ???

Loverboy said...

Muahaha, I hate PBB as much as the SUPER TWINS. Obliterate them all. Hay naku mga pinoy nga naman. Haha.

sherma said...

i don't watch PBB.. yung teen edition lang ang pinanood ko...

feeling ko, scripted lang ang lahat...

Talamasca said...

can you say CASHCOW?

Totally! I mean, there's PBB, the ignition of Manny Pacquiao's showbiz career (bout coverage, never-ending news, commercials, Lito Camo and his fugly novelty songs, blah blah) and of course, Wowowee (collection of dollars and stuff like that) and a whole lot of disgusting whatnots.

Yet a lot of people still take the bait. What has this world turned into?

Anonymous said...

kadiri PBB. that's all. haha

blogerista said...

it really sucks when abscbn fields former housemates on acting roles just to use the novelty of these 'talents'

other housemates are only for the houses, not on the tv performances

garnet said...

teen edition was the worst! Kim Chiu doesn't open her mouth and Gerald has zero talent-can't dance, talk well, and act. (kim can do gymnastics so she has a talent) boo!

PBB just gives people something to talk about.

but between pbb and supertwins, i'd go for pbb. maygad, sinong niloloko nung effects nila

Riker said...

WTF is supertwins?

Paolo said...

pag nakita mo yung super twins lalo kang maasar! buwahahaha.

mala sailormoon ang costume nina jennyln mercado. =D

blueengreen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blueengreen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rafael Garcia said...

aba naman at inis na inis ka ata chino? hahaha. :P

yep kim chiu is soo fake! haha

Anonymous said...

Naku, you don't even wanna know what Super "F*ckin'" Twins is.

PBB. I actually liked the 1st season, because I enjoyed the pa-cuteness of Sam Milby. Hahahahahahaha!

Other than that, well... it's just blah.

khalel said...

People, remember that ABS CBN is still a business entity... and we all know what sells to the Filipino audience.

I agree that the housemates must be true to themselves and not look like a marionette of a well written script for a show that supposed to be based in "Reality"

But there are things being considered here people, THE FUCKING SOCIAL NORM AND HYPOCRITE CONSERVATISM of the Pinoy audience.

So, the problem is not with the network alone but is being shared even in the grassroot level...

Ang dami kasing ipokrito and ipokrita sa bansang ito!



Khalel
Hush and Listen
www.khalelian.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

u know what?! i somewhat liked the celebrity edition of PBB before. not because the show was great but it was more digestible knowing that the people there seemed to be at ease with the camera that the whole show SEEMED real. (eh artistta eh!haha!)

pero the disgusting attempt to make celebrities out of pretty face non talent peeps they have now? (teka, may okay nga bang itsura dun?) oh well... the whole PBB is FAKE! hahaha!

dun na lang ako kay Dr. House. :P thank God nabalik na ang cable! woooh!

Anonymous said...

oh...and Supertwins? chino! if you havent seen or heard about it, damn you're lucky! nyahaha! do yourself a favor: DON't DARE WATCH IT NA LANG... at baka makagawa ka ng isang nobelang reklamo. hahaha!

Virginia said...

i watch pbb purely for entertainment reasons lang, hate kim chiu too! laging pa-cute.

and for the boys pala, lalo na yung season 2, yun lang haha!