Sunday, March 18, 2007

GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU BITCH!

First of all, let me start this post b y saying Thank You, Muchos Gracias, Merci Beaucoup and all that stuff to all the people who greeted me. To all those who didn't... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BLOG!! lol.. kidding.

So, as it is still very cold, I am still unable to go to church and revel in my being such an edifice of moral excellence. I stayed home and watched Survivor: Fiji on CBS.com. I haven't been able to watch it since it's on at the same time as Ugly Betty is on. And I'm more into Henry than I am into Survivor. But I decided to catch up.

And it has caused an epiphany in my part. An angel, sent by the higher-ups annunciated unto me the GOOD NEWS!

Lisi of Survivor Fiji pisses me off big time!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR HER TO GET VOTED OFF!!
SHE'S GOT "BITCH" WRITTEN ALL OVER HER WHALE OF A BODY!!

she pissed me off enough for me to make my very first BITCH of the WEEK post..



3

2

1



Ok.. bitch feels like she's Queen of the Tribe coz they're the majority together with her bitch-contemporary Stacy. They're both bitches but Lisi is Queen Bitch.

When one of her tribemates fell ill she blabbed with her FAT mouth "I don't wanna take care of him, I just don't. I'm not a babysitter" (ok..im just paraphrasing. But trust me when I say she delivered it in a "WORSHIP ME I'M BETTER THAN YOU" way)



Karma got bitch back by making her fall face first onto the ground coz bitch was too fat to walk off the platform at a challenge.. lol.






Disagree with me? I don't fuckin' care!!!

Kisses everyone!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i love henry too! im so glad walter is out of betty's life! haha.

tina said...

well di maxado ako maka relate,.. because i dont watch the said series. hehe.

anyway once again belated happy birthday! hehehe

pat said...

hi chino. just making papansin. anyway, fuck survivor. Ü

TL said...

Le Nerd, this is why the "Race" beats them everytime in the "Globes" :)

Belated Burthday to you dude!

Anonymous said...

Masyedo naman kasing kampante si Lisi na akala naman niya hihilahin siya ng buong alliance niya come the Merger. Hmpf!

Riker said...

>>aj..how are you able to watch it?.. is it airing in the philippines already? :P

>>tina..thanks..

>>PAT!! hahahahaha..

>>jmfreak... survivor has become repetative...but with the new twist...at least there is something to look forward to

>>empress...TRUE!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. d me nood ng mga series na yan although im familiar. havent had time watching tv that much.

but ooooh! i enjoy the intense anger you're showing for this Lisi whale... hahaha! :D

Talamasca said...

Belated "I Came Out Of My Mom's Vagina" Day! :-)

I'm just flummoxed over the fact that Studio 23 didn't get the rights to air the latest Survivor. Pffft.

Lyka Bergen said...

I am like Tina.... I'm lost. Do you watch Lost?

joelmcvie said...

Hey Chino,

Thanks for dropping by my blog and belated happi-happi! :-)

(Your kiss is in the comments page of your "Stop and Gimme a Kiss" post. Heheheh.)

Boy Uninterrupted said...

you really have to teach me this sophisticated photoshop technique that you use. the text in the photos looks really high-tech.

:0)