Thursday, March 22, 2007

Le Nerd Has Been Occupied

forgive me for not being able to drop by your blogs lately people. I got so much on my mind these days that I have NO time to do a major bloghop. but rest assured that I shall grace your blogs with my presence this weekend.

I feel fat. I've been eating NON-STOP these past few days and I reckon I've gained 3 pounds or something. ARGH!! If I am to gain weight, at least let me grow taller yo! My non-stop comments about it is worrying my mom saying I might start to get anorexia from my non-stop bitching about how fat I am.

that's why I'm gonna impose a strict "NO CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM" rule on myself for the next month or two.

Gotta maintain my frikkin' hotness. LOOOOOL

I got a lot to blog about the next time I write my post. So please don't stop harassing my blog with your presence. It can tolerate it. LOOOL

luv all of you! mwah!

5 comments:

joelmcvie said...

Ika nga ng kantang "Fashionista", beauty has a price! :-)

tina said...

Uyyy... abay occupied ? :P ok... take care na lng. we will be harassing your blog while your away! haha. :P

Anonymous said...

pa-harass naman....

Jhed said...

Ako din. Pa-harass.. :P

Riker said...

aj..jhed... do you wanna harass or be harassed? ...lol..