Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Karmic Wheel, Have I Offended Thee?

I want to crawl into a hole.

I just got home from a job interview.

and it was a disaster.

my thought process was virtually non-existent.

when asked what I would say on a particular scenario, my english was soooooooooo neanderthalic!

what the fuck happened????

The first day of Spring is rather stormy for me.

No smiles yet.

I want that job so much.

Pray for me people.

...........
.....................
......
...................................
..............
................................
............
......................................
..............

AMEN.

5 comments:

tina said...

may you get the job!!! :) be blessed!

Anonymous said...

I wish you goodluck on your job application.

joelmcvie said...

Hey, can I link your blog? :-)

Loverboy said...

LORD, sana po..

































AMEN.

Anonymous said...

ows? di nga? nakapag painterview ka na? sineryoso mo ang paghahanap ng trabaho? yahoo!

ey... good luck! relax and keep your faith up. :)