Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Just a Man and His Will to Survive

"Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive..."


I feel so morose.

I have never felt so inadequate.

I feel like such a failure.

"So many times, it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive"


I feel like I am a degenerate.

I wanna crawl into a hole.

I feel like a fucker in Dante's Seventh Circle of Hell.

Help me Mary, Virgin Mother of God.

Sing with me guys..

"It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger"

weeeehh!!

My blog is turning out like a wreck! Will make ammends this weekend.. if I have enough mental energy to do so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what's this? Last Song Syndrome? or blast from the past? hehe...

tina said...

woot... take care always. and be blessed!. :P