Wednesday, April 18, 2007

2nd Day Job Blues Non-existent

I just got my $90-worth haircut(Dennise I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!).. and I refuse to let the weather desecrate it in any manner at all. I will wage all-out war against anyone who shall dare to mock me.

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove my new job. I get paid $12 an hour for 8 hours... FREE FOOD.. FREE BEVERAGES.. FREE SNACKS.. FREE HAIRCUTS.. FREE HAIR PRODUCTS.. HOT CO-WORKERS.. AND OFFICE POLITICS AT IT'S NASTIEST!

Yes ladies and gents.. I work for the Gay Church.. the hair salon. The gym is subordinate to the hair salon.. coz there are gay people out there that dont have gym-bodies.. but no self respecting gay man would EVER have BAD HAIR!!!!!!! Are you with me?! hahahaha

I've just been in it for 2 days and already, drama is afoot.. I'm not involved in it... but the gossiping makes me soooooooo happy.

And there.. they take the science of hair really personally. IT'S LIKE THEIR LIFE!! MYGAWD!! As I was cleaning out their food stuffs, I could not help but overhear their discussions on improving their technique and how they really lust for hairstyling-stardom! *HOORAH!!* PEOPLE PAY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS (CHACHING!!) just to be able to attend a week-long seminar with Bumble&bumble. (the '.' is included in their name..hahaha!) and get serviced by the Catering staff(hihihihihihi).

The only downside is the lack of color... remember the all-black dress code?.. and the fact that my shoes are hurting my feet like CRAZY!!!! Fashionable shoes, according to Dennis(co-worker DIFFERENT from Dennise), is a luxury we have to give up in that job. My feet feel like they're about to explode and bleed to death.

Make my feet fell better dear (5) readers!! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME(in whatever form..manner or shape.. hahahahahahahaha)!!!--> comments.. emails.. IMs..whatever.. weeeeeehh!! MWAH!

--interjection--
*i need a credit card.. seriously.. I was out looking for a coat a while ago and I found this fabulous Naval Peacoat.... great fit!!!!! I almost died of happiness... Checked the price.. $128.. what I have in my wallet... $120... gggggggrrrrrrr.... MONEY!!!! GIMME MONEY!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay @-). Whahahah.

Ah basta pagpunta kong NY, magpapagupit ako sayo na mala-punk rock talaga. Whahhahaa.

Gudlak sa 120 dollars worth na coat. Grabe, sobrang mahal namaaaan. Ipon ka muna!!!

Jhed said...

Hindi ka na dumadaan sa blog ko ha! Hmp!

Hehe. It's good na you enjoy your job. Importante yan. Hehe. Libre mo naman ako when I visit NY in uhmm... 2 years. LOL. :P

joelmcvie said...

Hair's to your cool new job!

Lyka Bergen said...

Your new job sounds exciting. Am glad you're happy with your work. Importante kasi yun! (Except maybe for the shoes-thing). Dapat palitan na.

Anonymous said...

bakLaAaaah!!
ziNG hr..=D
uNG piX nunG debuTZ ni juDe asa muLtipLy q..=D
ansoxaL mu nMn!!!..kLain muNG ngpgupiT k worth 4,500PhP!!!..d gud thiNg is..ITS 4 FREE!!!..amp!!..hoEz uR pggnG w8r ovR dr??..
waK munG biLhin uNg jackEt..mahaL..iLgay mu nLn s mga bank acctS nMn nNa LaTitz!!..nyahahahahahahaha!!!..=D

pat said...

a person's job may not pay much but the perks that come with it, perks that you actually want, that's so cool. good for you!

Virginia said...

ayos ang ganda ng trabaho mo! they pay the big bucks for that job in NYC kaya ayos talaga diba!

goodluck to your future plans!

Virginia said...

nga pala, cos of you, i'm now a fan of Pedj and Kelly! i loooove them!