Sunday, May 13, 2007

THE CAMPAIGN TO STOP SUCKING (A LOT OF) COCK






hahahahaha!! I fuckin' love this video!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Ummm... anyone else wanna do the dirty deed? hahahahahahahahahaha!!

But speaking of dropping to one's knees and servicing......

the New York Post reported last Thursday that having oral sex with more than 6 partners increases the chance of getting throat cancer.

I can't fuckin' find my copy of the New York Post (which I religiously buy everyday en route to work at 6:00 am..hahahahahaha.. who knew I would ever subscribe to the Post over the Times?? hahahahahaha) I'm gonna provide you with the quote from USATODAY..



"Researchers have linked oral sex to a type of throat cancer, saying that those who engaged in the sexual act with more than six partners over the course of their lifetime were nine times more likely to develop oropharyngeal cancer"


NINE FOLD?!!!!

Tsktsktsk..

I am aghast.

It also says that oral infection of Human Papillioma Virus (the virus that CAUSES CERVICAL cancer) can cause throat cancer IRRELEVANT of tobacco and/or alcohol use. That means that you can smoke and drink all you want and still have LESS risk factors than giving someone a blowjob.

Now what is the HPV? Well, the HPV is a DNA-based virus that infects the skin and mucuous membranes.. they usually cause warts.. (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW!!)

hahahaha.. I can't stop laughing..

Just something to think about the next time (guys and gals) you decide to service someone.. hahahahahahahahahahaha..

9 comments:

blogerista said...

hahahahahahahaha

kakatuwa.. hehehehehehehe!

Anonymous said...

I can tell you now that the research ain't true. I would have gotten cancer at a very young age. Just kidding.

Turismoboi said...

thats scary

pano na ung mga 3somes and orgy sessions ko

lolz!

pat said...

Excellent drawing!

tina said...

to much of something can lead to cancer. hehe

Anonymous said...

niiiiiiiice work on the last part. :))

anyway, yeah. nasa new jersey ako - sa edgewater, very near to manhattan. ^_^ kagagaling ko lang ng times square!

san ka ba sa manhattan? :P

Unknown said...

talaga lang ha. kapag may throat cancer pala ang isang lalaki, magduda ka na. harharhar

Anonymous said...

^ thanks for the warnin. LoL ;p

Anonymous said...

KA-BLOG!!! mwehhehehe... ulk! ach! ach!

(that's me falling off my chair and swallowing my tongue from too much laughing)